The popular Nitestar sleeping bag range balances performance, quality and affordability in mummy-shaped bags that deliver excellent value for money. This attractive range offers a wealth of features, including a lightweight 3-D hood and a double layer of insulation for extra warmth. The Nitestar Junior is ideal for younger children keen to join in on a night away camping or for sleepovers with their friends.
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction – Stitching is offset so cold spots don’t form at the stitch lines. The layers are separated using an interlining layer to stop the fill snagging or lumping in the bag
- 100% Polyester Hexagon Ripstop 210T – A tough hexagonal ripstop polyester that is strong, highly breathable and washable
- 100% Polyester 190T Pongee – A soft touch Microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
- Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation – Siliconised fibres reduce matting of filling, increasing durability and maximising the lofting potential for extra warmth. Retains loft in damp conditions
- Insulated Zip Baffle helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air.
- Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip, Reverse Side, with Plastic Zip Cob – This versatile two-way zip mechanism can seal in warmth or provide ventilation as required and can be opened from inside the bag. The auto-lock feature is designed to prevent the bag from opening when rolling over during the night. The plastic zip cob is provided on the Junior for additional safety
- Grab Loops ease zip movement – the loop can hold the sleeping bag in place whilst the zip is moved
- Zip Guard with Anti-catch Piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing.
- Internal Pocket conveniently placed to provides storage for phones, MP3 players and other small essentials
- Hanging Loops at the foot of the bag allow it to be hung up to air, keeping the bag fresh and dry between uses
- 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac – Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag – The mummy bag features a design that tapers from the head end to the foot end, reducing its volume and surface area, and improving its overall heat retention properties.
- Horizontal Stitching, evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and to ensure that it is evenly distributed across the body
- Range: Adventure
- Pack Size: 42.0 x ø23.5cm
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Ext Chest Width: 70cm
- Max User Height: 155cm
- Suggested Usage Min: 4°
- Suggested Usage Max: 20°
- Comfort: 0°
- Limit: 0°
- Extreme: 0°
- Fill Type: Synthetic
- Zip Side: Left
- Performance: 2-3 Season
- Shape: Junior
- Int Chest Width: 68cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Int Length: 165cm