- Real food, ready to eat – The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Storage – Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Shelf life – 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Beans (30%), Water, Pork Sausages (21%)(Pork (67%), Water, Potato Starch, Rusk (Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Nicotinamide), Salt, Raising Agent: Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Flavourings, Stabiliser: Tri-Di-Polyphosphates), Tomato Puree, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Stabilisers: E412, E466, E415; Onion Powder, Paprika, Flavouring.
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) – Energy: 603kj/144kcal. Protein: 5.0g. Carbohydrate: 16.1g. Fat: 6.6g.
- Allergens – For Allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in Bold
- Weight: 0.3kg
- Meal Range: Breakfast
- Nutrition: 2061kj/492kcal